In early 2009 LMC obtained CCR registration, acquired additional customers, quickly grew out of that space and moved into an 1800 square foot facility. During that time the company acquired additional equipment including a CNC machining center and an automatic cutoff saw.
In 2010 as the company continued to grow and relocated to its current 4000 square foot facility on Central Drive. Since moving, the company has acquired additional equipment which includes two additional CNC machining centers, a tool room lathe, a milling machine, a surface grinder and other support equipment.
LMC Manufacturing Company was incorporated on January 1, 2010 and is now LMC Manufacturing Corporation.